Join a Life Group
Here at First, we believe that Life Groups are a fundamental element when it comes to developing people in Jesus. Church isn't just a place we go on Sunday mornings - it is the community of believers living the Christian life together every day of the week. Our Life Groups are designed to get people in similar life stages connected in the body of Christ through fellowship, prayer, and studying the Bible together.
Whether you are single, married, a young adult, a newlywed, a parent, or an empty nester, we would love to get you connected with a group that will help you grow in your walk with Christ.
The following Life Groups are currently open to new members:
- Women's Life Group 1 led by Pam Hoogerwerf - 1st & 3rd Tuesdays 6:30-8:30pm at His Place
- Women's Life Group 2 led by Yvonne Johnson - Tuesdays 9am at His Place
- Mothers of Toddlers Life Group led by Tricia Iest - Tuesdays 9:15am during school year in Room 106
- Men's & Women's Discussion Life Group 1 led by Linda Flatt - 1st Tuesdays 6:30pm in the Parlor
- Men's & Women's Discussion Life Group 2 led by Linda Flatt - Mondays 5:30pm at the Flatts' home
- Women's Life Group 3 led by Connie Gyenge - Tuesdays 6:30-8pm in Room 105
- Women's Life Group 4 led by Wai-May Lim & Ellen Moore - Wednesdays 6:30pm in the Parlor
- Women's Life Group 5 led by Barbara Leonard - Mondays 7pm in the Parlor
- Men's Life Group 1 led by Justin Meints - Fridays 6:00am at Dave Moore's home
- Men's Life Group 2 led by Jon Zahm - 1st & 3rd Sundays 6:30pm in the Parlor
- Intercessional Prayer Group led by Connie Gyenge - Mondays 10-11:30am in the Sanctuary
- Adult Bible Study Group 1 led by Doug Sullivan - Sundays 9:00am in the Parlor
- Adult Bible Study Group 2 led by Barbara Leonard - Sundays 10:15am in the Parlor
- Men's Bible Study Group led by Doug Sullivan - Thursdays 6:00am at State Street Cafe
Our team would love to get you connected with a group that would be a great fit for the season of life you are in. To join a group, please contact Brent Boxell, Group Life Coordinator.